Senior Data Scientist - Surrey
Are you a talented Data Scientist looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics.
This is a highly technical role and will be the most senior technical hire on the team as it stands.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Gathering and manipulating disparate data, applying analytical techniques and visualising results.
* Application of various tools, data mining, statistical techniques, algorithms and machine learning principles to identify trends, patterns and insights from raw data.
* Extracting meaning from data, uncovering insights and identifying opportunities to inform business decision making.
* Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation.
* Develop hypotheses, make inferences, and analyze customer and market trends using various types of analytics and reporting tools to detect patterns, trends and relationships in data sets.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* AI / Machine learning techniques - such as logistic regression, clustering, data modelling
* Statistic modelling
* Coding - R, Python, SQL
* Creating data architectures
* Data visualisation experience - Tableau, PBI
* Working with big data technologies
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience as a Data Scientist
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for Data, Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £60,000 to £65,000 per annum (may stretch to £70,000 for the right person)
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discretionary Bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Birthday Gift
* Free Parking
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Epsom, Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.