Junior BI Consultant
Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first steps into Data and Analytics? Or are you someone looking to take your career in a different direction and retrain in the BI and Data industry?
We have an amazing opportunity for junior Microsoft professionals or people new to the industry to get involved with a leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, in a Junior Consultant position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join an organisation where people are at the centre of all they do, with an emphasis on culture and flexible working - but to have the opportunity to be put through their training programme and receive guidance on how to become an expert in BI & Data.
You'll be guided and working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, including Microsoft MVPs, in an environment that will help propel your career forward.
For this role, you must be a UK resident based in the London area or have the ability to relocate to London (for this role you must currently be based in the UK).
About You -
* You must have excellent communication skills, have a real passion for data and desire to train up in Power BI or Azure technologies
* Eager to develop both technical and non-technical skills
* Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in Data and Analytics
* Educated to A-Level or Apprentice level
The following may be beneficial but by no means essential as this is an entry level position:
* Knowledge or understanding of any of the following technologies: Power BI, SQL, Azure, Looker, Python, Tableau
* Gained a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence or other relevant degree
What we can offer -
* An initial 12 month training course - get paid whilst you train!
* A salary of �30,000 with a �5,000 guaranteed bonus
* Upon completion of the programme as a fully trained consultant, you will receive an increased salary and maintain the �5,000 yearly bonus
* Allowance for company-based expenses
* Company social events and days out
If this sounds like something you could be interested, get in touch now!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI
Phone: 0191 338 7571