Senior Business Analyst
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a Global organisation within the automotive industry who are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics.
This role will involve working with analytics, technology, data and delivery teams.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Create and maintain following documents and tools:
* process flows
* requirement definition
* data mapping
* platform landscapes
* Manage stakeholders:
* conducting stakeholder interviews
* user acceptance testing
* Collect, define and refine functional and non-functional requirements and manage requirements catalogues.
* Support estimation and prioritization.
* Understanding of technical components including:
* data structures
* data modelling
* technology platforms.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Waterfall & Agile
* MS Project
* Visio / Lucid Charts - analysis, design, and implementation modelling tools
* Presenting / Presentation
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Data Migrations
* Data Analytics
* Predictive Modelling
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 4+ years' experience as a BA
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for Data and Analytics.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £65,000 per annum (may stretch to £70,000 for the right person)
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Discretionary Bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Birthday Gift
* Free Parking
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2-3 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Epsom, Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
If this is of interest then get in touch ASAP. Send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, give me a call on 0191 338 7577