Senior Credit Risk Analyst - West Midlands
Are you a talented Credit Risk Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious company?
My client sit within the Financial Services industry, but unlike most companies, do not have the red tape or restrictions to implement ideas. We are looking for someone who is energetic, a self starter, who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in. There is so much variety in this role as well as room for progression.
We are looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst to provide the business with detailed insight into the loan book performance, supporting the optimisation of credit risk decisions and will be responsible for the full analysis of the portfolio to improve efficiencies and automation whilst creating general business value.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Run/build all credit models.
* Advanced data analysis and building reports in various tools to support business decisions.
* Working with complex data sets.
* Create monthly reporting packs.
* Present data.
* Business Analysis - understand the business needs, by collaborating with with various stakeholders, including the Director of Risk.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Excel - build and maintain models
* T-SQL - build and maintain models
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience of the credit environment and direct working knowledge of credit products, especially within secured lending environment.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £35,000 to £50,000 per annum (potential flex)
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 28 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Social events
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 1 or 2 days a week in the office (more if you wish)
* Office Locations - Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexibility offered)
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews - Annually, every February
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Telephone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.