Azure Data Engineering Consultant
We've partnered with a leading Microsoft Consultancy as they look to grow their teams, to find talented Azure specialists looking to further their career.
Specialising in Data Analytics, Power BI and Machine Learning, they operate with a broad range of clients supporting them and providing top tier service - which has enabled them to become 3x Gold Certified by Microsoft. This is an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the top talent in Data and Analytics, including a number of Microsoft MVPs.
With a huge emphasis on personal development, you will have the opportunity to gain structured training and certifications to develop your skills within Azure, as well as learn from the wider team around you. Therefore, we're looking to speak with a range of candidates - from junior - mid level Azure professionals who are eager to learn more, as well as Senior Consultants who will be able to guide the more junior members of the team.
We're looking for well-rounded Consultants, with a mixture of the following skills:
* Data Warehousing experience - involved in design, development, maintenance etc.
* Data Warehousing principals / Kimball methodology
* Good understanding and experience with ETL tools
* Experience with at least 1 of the following Azure tools - Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Synapse or Databricks
* Previous experience / knowledge of MS BI Stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
* Any experience with Python / PySpark would be advantageous but by no means essential
* Previous Consulting experience would be advantageous
Salary & Benefits -
* Salary is dependent on experience - between �40,000 - �60,000 (flexibility up to �70,000 for Senior Consultants)
* Allocated Training Budgets / Paid Certifications
* Flexible Working
* Hybrid Working Opportunities - 3 days per week in office, 2 days working from home
Please Note - unfortunately this role is unable to offer sponsorship. You must be a UK resident with full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles.
We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI
Phone: 0191 338 7571