Hybrid - Luton or Worcester
Offering up to £50,000
An exciting new opportunity has recently become available with an award-winning company specialising in the property sector, for an experienced Data Analyst.
This is an interesting time to join the organisation as they look to build out their data team and become a truly insight driven organisation. They have recently rolled out Power BI across the whole organisation and therefore will be looking for someone with hands-on experience to come in and support in developing and producing new dashboards & reports. This will be a critical role in helping drive business decisions, liaising with a number of senior stakeholders across the business to provide insight and tell a story with the data you've gathered.
This role will primarily be home-based, however you must be prepared to travel to their Worcester or Luton offices around once every 2 - 4 weeks for stakeholder management meetings (please note - you must be commutable to both offices. You must also be a UK resident with the full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.)
What we're looking for -
We're looking to speak to a range of people, and whilst not all of the following is essential to the role, it may be beneficial to note on applications:
* Strong Power BI experience - creating reports and dashboards
* Experience working with DAX or Power Query
* Some level of SQL knowledge or experience
* Ability to provide insights from data gathered
* Strong stakeholder management skills - must be confident liaising with a range of people across the business, with excellent communication skills and able to articulate complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders
* Any experience within the Azure technology stack would be great to note, but by no means essential - eg. Azure SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake
Salary & Benefits -
* Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on Power BI experience)
* Private Medical
* Life Assurance
* Ability to up-skill and develop technical skills quickly!
* & much more…
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles. We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!