BI Developer -
We've partnered with one of the UK's leading financial services and investment management firms to find a talented data professional with experience in BI Development and the Microsoft technology stack, to join their Data Engineering team as they grow their practice.
Known for their outstanding level of service to all their clients, you'll have the opportunity to work within a team of highly skilled professionals that promote an inclusive culture for learning. Not only will you have the chance to attend specific training courses, you'll be working within a team that is highly collaborative where you will be constantly learning from those around you. Although no experience within the Azure environment is essential, the company are working across the full Azure technology stack (including Data Factory, Data Lakes and Databricks) as well as with cutting edge tech like Delta Lakes.
With big plans for growth in 2023, now is a great time to get involved with extensive career development opportunities and the opportunity for quick progression.
This will be a technically hands-on position so we're looking for enthusiastic, data driven individuals who are looking to take the next step up in their careers.
Essential Skills -
* Data Warehousing experience - you must have previous experience building new data warehouses as well as maintenance and development experience
* Strong understanding of Data Warehousing Principles
* Proven experience building & developing data pipelines with ETL tools (either SSIS OR Azure Data Factory)
Desirable Skills - although these may be beneficial to the role, they are by no means essential:
* Kimball Methodology
* Experience working with / knowledge of SSAS
* Extensive SQL background
* Some level of Power BI reporting experience
* Knowledge of the wider Azure Tech Stack (eg. Synapse, Data Lakes, Databricks)
* Azure or SQL Server Certifications
Salary and Benefits -
* This role is offering up to �70,000 depending on Data Warehousing experience
* Discretionary, annual bonus scheme
* Quick Career Development opportunities - to step up into Senior role within the team
* Training & Development
* Working with cutting edge technology
* Hybrid working - whilst some of the team are working 1 - 2 days a week in the London office, there is a flexible approach to working style. We're therefore looking to speak with a range of candidates who are able to attend the office 1 day per month as a minimum.
Please Note - unfortunately this role is unable to offer sponsorship. You must be a UK resident with full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in niche Microsoft Technology recruitment. I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment placing talented candidates in various roles such as Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers and Management roles.
We're the proud sponsors of SQLBits and the London Power BI User Group - which takes place in our Nigel Frank offices monthly! Visit our LinkedIn or London PBI UG Page for more information!
Twitter: @ NigelFrank_BI
Phone: 0191 338 7571