Director of Data Engineering
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious company? My client are putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Data.
My client are a Global Marketing Agency, who are looking for a Manager who is still very hands on with tech.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Managing a team of 12; including 1 team lead and will be hiring a manager in the near future.
* 50% client delivery
* Guide, mentor and show the team how things need to be done. A technical role, you will need to be able to understand data flows and how everything connects together.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* MS SQL Server
* Power BI - understanding of how the back end connects and data is pulled into Power BI.
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Testing & Analysis
* Star schema data architecture
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Passion for technology and self-learning
* Experience leading, mentoring, upskilling a technical team
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �95,000 to �120,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Mainly remote working, with occasional meetings in the office.
* Office Location - London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.