Business Systems Data Analyst
Are you a talented data analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
Power BI has been embedded in the company for several years now. We are looking for someone to take ownership of Business Intelligence for the whole company, a figurehead for BI, to drive the BI ship and suggest where to go in the future.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Stakeholder Management - Working with senior stakeholders across all departments within the business (e.g. product, operations, sales, marketing, finance).
* Assess data and reporting needs.
* Produce dashboards in Power BI with drill-downs to provide useful insight which will ultimately be used to inform strategic decision-making.
* Data Sources - Data Lake, CRM and ERP system, and pulling APIs out of their website.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI - building dashboards from scratch
* Power BI Apps - doing day-to-day updates, maintenance, and adding new users. Will be creating brand-new ones as they go.
* M Code
* Power Query
These are a few examples of projects this team are working on, to give you an example of what you could be getting involved in:
* Create and manage an API data lake.
* They have a lot of APIs out of their website which they want to integrate with Power BI.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience working with Power BI
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £40,000 to £48,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 22 days annual leave
* Standard Pension
* On-site parking
* On-site gym
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Office Based - 5 days a week in the office (After 4 months this drops down to 4 days a week in the office).
* Office Location - Stevenage
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Training & Development Options - Paid Microsoft Certifications, 1 hour ever Friday for playing around with new tech.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Checks.