My client who are the leading MS partner in Denmark are looking to hire a senior Dynamics NAV/Business central specialist who will also act as a team lead and mentor.
This role carries both hands on responsibility with customer projects, as well as people management tasks to ensure delivery is completed with high quality.
You will be given influence and flexibility in this position while also having the tools and resources where required.
My client have a fantastic market reputation and have become widely recognised for their experience and capabilities when delivering complex NAV and Business central projects.
If you are seeking a more senior position and would like to extend a role to contain management capacity, this can be a fantastic option to pursue as a natural next step.
Role & Responsibilities
* Business Central consulting tasks and operations
* Stakeholder and People Management responsibilities
* Training, Workshops, FDD writing, project analysis
* Strategic decision making and roadmapping
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ Years of NAV/Business Central Application Experience (Functional)
* Experienced track record of NAV and Business Central projects completed
* Preferable to have experience from the MS Partner environment
* Management/Leadership capabilities
* Lunch Scheme
* Pension Contribution
* Internet, Health Insurances