My client who are an upcoming MS partner are looking to add a skilled BC developer to their core team.
The business have been able to build solid foundations on which to grow their headcount due to extensive customer demand and new project assignments within the Business Central environments.
My client have access to some of the best BC projects in Denmark and give all of their employees a great deal of respect, trust and influence to shape the direction of not only the project tasks, but also the culture and principles of the organisation as a whole.
This role can be tailored to you, and specifically focusses around BC development, with AL programming while also allowing the chance to mentor and shape projects with key decision making.
If you are technically minded, and are interested in an organisation that will allow further growth, both personally and professionally, then this client will be a great option.
You will be tasked with development projects immediately, and play a role in weekly strategy meetings to discuss progress on assignments.
Role & Responsibilities
* BC / AL Programming
* Testing, Training, Debugging, Code Reviews
* Working daily with customers on BC solution, taking requirements and working to those
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical background and/or education
* C/AL and AL Programming capability
* Experienced working on various NAV, BC installations from a development perspective
* Paid Internet/WiFi
* Health Insurance
* Lunch Scheme - canteen
* Social activities and team building days out