Data Engineering Consultant
My client is an growing BI and cloud partner in Trondheim with offices throughout Norway. They currently require a Data Engineer to join them in Bergen to join the analytics team. This opportunity would involve working on large end to end projects with variety of clients.
This position offers exposure to the latest technologies within the BI stack, as well as organic progression and on the job training. As the company plans to diversify, there would also be potential to gain exposure to additional markets within the next 12 months as they build their client base.
Not only will you be involved in exciting project work, but you will have the opportunity to work on additional certifications and projects to grow your skillset, be involved in a fun environment, and contribute the some of Norways finest sustainability events!
- 2 years minimum BI / Data Analytics Platform exposure
- Cloud experience with Azure, GCP or AWS,
- Experience in programming with Java, Python, Scala, SQL
- Good experience with Apache Airflow, Spark for big data environments
- Databricks experience is particularly interesting
- Strong Power BI background
- Ability to work with some of Norway's top talent
- A company with a true passion for data
- Award winning projects across the public and private sectors, some of which are having a huge impact on society.
- Biggest spenders on courses and career programmes allowing you to accelerate your career
- Flat structure / open door policy, meaning your contributions will always been seen and heard!
- Degree Required
Get in touch with Lewis Reeves on firstname.lastname@example.org