BI Developer - Music Inudtsry
One of my clients who is a is a non-profit membership organisation for affiliated music creators and publishers are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help them in their mission.
The BI team is part of creating the data-driven way of working that allows them to be at the forefront of their work for music rights and copyright. In their position as recipient of data for music usage, there are still many technical and analytical challenges to be tackled. As the BI team's knowledge capital and technical competence are constantly in demand, we are now looking for developers who can become part of a small but tight group where two exciting and current industries meet; music and technology .
They have successfully built a BI platform that gives a large part of the business, as well as several external actors, a better opportunity to understand and analyse the large amounts of data that are the core of their business. Through an agile way of working, with one leg in IT development and the other in the business, the team takes on a variety of large complex solutions and smaller ongoing deliveries. During the course of the journey, several successful programs, analyses, basis for industry prices and much more have been established.
Tasks and responsibilities
In the role of BI developer, you will work with the goal of lifting their BI and Analytics to the next level. With close contact to large parts of the business as well as external actors, you will be driving BI projects from requirements to delivery.
The team works both back-end and front-end and is responsible for developing and maintaining the existing BI environment. An important part of the work is to investigate and take on new techniques and ideas to create the best possible basis for their operations. You will also be involved in developing their capabilities in data science and machine learning.
You will be expected to undertake tasks that include:
* Responsibility for development, maintenance and operation of their BI environment in both back end and front end
* Run small and large BI projects through the entire chain, from needs analysis to delivery
* Train their employees in the BI environment
* Environmental monitoring and implementation of new techniques and methods
Qualifications and characteristics
As a person, you have no prestige and value both colleagues and your work environment. You are engaged and motivated by problem solving and take the initiative to develop both yourself and the solutions you work with. You enjoy working in teams and like to both share and learn from others.
We value a humble and positive approach to new challenges as well as an interest in keeping up to date and sharing news and opportunities in the BI sphere. If the combination of music and technology interests you, you will feel good with us.
We are looking for you who have:
* At least 3 years of experience working with BI development.
* Worked closely with the business with the entire chain, from needs analysis to delivery.
* Experience and a comprehensive understanding of one or more BI platforms.
* A good understanding and experience of working with different types of BI/DW architecture for data storage with dimensional modeling, e.g. 3NF.
* Experience of working with burdensome data sets in a BI solution
* Fluency in the Swedish language, verbally and in writing, as well as good knowledge of English
Don't be left thinking "what if?" - get in touch today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 8 502 425 47