Job Title: Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
Location: South Africa, 100% remote
One of the leading MS Partners with a strong presence in the South African market are on the lookout for top talent. Providing innovative solutions, this reputable partner prides itself empowering businesses to optimise their operations and streamline their processes.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Central developer, you will play a pivotal role in implementing, customising, and maintaining the Dynamics 365 Business Central platform for a diverse range of clients in finance, supply chain and manufacturing. Your expertise will enable organisations to unlock the full potential of this robust ERP system, empowering them to achieve their business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing new functions and features to new and existing products.
* Communicate effectively with key stakeholders for ongoing technical requirements.
* Go through different architecture designs and solutions and help the team implement.
Skills and experiences required;
* Deep knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation and customisation.
* Proficiency in configuring and integrating business processes, including financial management, supply chain, sales, and purchasing.
* Strong understanding of ERP concepts and methodologies.
* Ability to analyse client requirements and design solutions that align with their business needs.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with clients and internal teams.
* Professional development and growth prospects within a rapidly expanding organisation.
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values teamwork and employee well-being.
* 100% remote
* Medical Aid/Provident Fund
* Lucrative bi-annual bonus
Don't miss this chance to be part of a vibrant team and contribute to the success of our client's businesses! Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com We can't wait to welcome you aboard our journey to excellence in Dynamics 365 Business Central.