Product Owner - Product Development - Helsinki
Our client is a growing SaaS start-up that is revolutionizing the way they approach product innovation and consumer research, making advanced consumer research easy. Their innovative platform is the go-to tool for product and brand teams, helping them test often, learn fast, and accelerate winning ideas to market.
They are a company with big ambitions and a growing presence in Finland, Sweden, the UK, and the Netherlands. With a team of around 40 dedicated professionals, they are on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven, consumer-centric decisions. Their platform is at the heart of this mission, and they are looking for a Product Owner who shares their enthusiasm for innovation and growth.
Role and responsibilities:
You would join the team as a Product Owner and the role would include:
* Managing new feature development projects from prototyping until release.
* Defining and maintaining product roadmap in collaboration with CPO.
* On a project basis, leading or participating in new feature discovery or experimentation.
* Contributing to projects/actions focusing on improving ways of working within product and tech organization and product development.
* 5+ years of experience in a Product Owner role in SaaS business.
* Experience in product development from product discovery until launch.
* Experience with SCRUM / Kanban / Agile methodologies.
* Proven experience with using Jira, Figma, and MS Office (Excel, PPT)
* Excellent English communication skills.
What can they offer YOU?
* A collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented team of professionals dedicated to excellence.
* Great family-like culture with team days and exciting events.
* Massive potential to develop and progress within the organization with an opportunity to become one of the biggest players in the field.
* Hybrid and flexible working model.
* The chance to work on cutting-edge projects that are shaping the future of consumer research and product innovation.
* Competitive salary of up to 6 000€ per month and benefits package.
To apply, or if you have any further questions, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Jennie Selen via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International
is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com