Lead Data Analyst | Consultancy | Malmo/Copenhagen
My client are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
As a Lead Data Analyst , you will lead the activities that uncovers the power of data to drive business decisions. You will be critical member of the team working very closely with the business and delivery team and act as bridge to help explore how data plays crucial role in to delivering business objectives
As a Lead Data Analyst you will work closely with the client and help with their business. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Work as overall Data lead responsible for the engagement/program
* Maintaining up to date knowledge and information about the source systems and end to end data management
* Management and refresh of meta data in data lakes
* Good knowledge of use cases that leverage data from the modern data platform
* Expert in Data analysis and data quality to offer appropriate solutions to the wider development team
* Expertise in understanding and documenting client data requirements that are easily understandable by both client and Cognizant Team. Disseminate right knowledge across all teams to design and build expected solution.
* Support the teams in the test activities by bringing in the deep knowledge of the data and its usage
* Be a consultant for data programs and coordinate with Business System Owners and IT Architects to collate, analyze source data and design enterprise data models
* Participate in triage calls for user stories sign-off and drive the discussions related to data transformations
* Work closely with the product owners, business analysts and external stakeholders regarding data related activities
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch via LinkedIn, phone or email.