Job Title: D365 CE / Dynmaics CRM Solutions Architect
Location: JHB or Cape Town (100% Remote)
Within this solutions architect position you will be working for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in consultancy and development within financial and enterprise services. You would be working for an ever growing partner that has placed a particular current focus on expanding their international presence. This partner is looking for an individual to oversee and management the architectural solutions within the team.
Experience and skills required:
* 6+ years working with Dynamics CRM
* Experience with D365 CE (Required)
* Extensive knowledge of relationship management with clients
* Experience with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules
* Technically competent ability, including knowledge of Power Platform
* Business process consulting and design
* Technical deployment of Microsoft Power Apps, Power Bi and Power Automate
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM Configuration
* Client and project management
* Collaboration with business stakeholders and business analysts to understand and meet business requirements
* Effectively prioritise projects and solutions based on the business's strategic priorities and expectation management
* Development of detailed migration plans and roadmap outlines
* Great company culture
* Competitive salary
* 20 days annual leave, 8 days training & study leave
* Medical Aid contribution
* Group Life Cover
* 13th Cheque
Does this role sound like something of interest to you?
Contact Joanna Thompson directly on email@example.com to find out more information.
Additionally, send over your up to date CV to be considered for the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com