Data Engineer- London- Azure- �65,000
You will be join a high-end retailer as they look to grow out their BI & Data team. This role will utilise Azure technology stack as the business look to undergo a digital transformation.
The team are currently delivering a high quality of service to top tier clients across the world. You will be working alongside Azure experts as well as helping up-skill junior members of the team.
The business pride themselves on enabling its staff to develop both technical and non-technical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be supporting and maintaining data pipelines from operational systems into the data warehouse, including the ETL process and engineering of data into cleansed, structured models.
* Employ data projects are delivered to end users, using the correct deployment method.
* Administer, maintain, and monitor the Azure data platform across all environments.
* Interact with the BI/Analytics team to understand data needs and provision the necessary models and data marts.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong background in SQL.
* Experience with Azure Data Factory.
* Strong Data Warehousing / ETL skills.
* Previous Developer or Data Engineering experience.
* Salary- Up to �65,000.
* Annual bonus scheme - 10%.
* Hybrid working (3 days working from home).
* Employer Pension plan.
* Employee discount on product.s
* 24 days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI