Are you a creative frontend specialist with a passion for accessibility and a clean user journey?
On behalf of one of the most technically diverse IT environments in Bergen, I'm on the lookout for an expert to join an in-house team of software professionals working on projects that deliver services to customers and businesses all around Norway.
Fairness and fidelity for both customers and employees are at the heart of their core values and they are looking for skilled frontend specialists to help to deliver a customer journey that is smooth, accessible and fair to all.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions
* Create universally accessible solutions on the frontend
* Write clean, well-designed code that is scalable and maintainable
* Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in software development and recommend new technologies as appropriate
* Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Professional language skills in Norwegian and English
* Understanding of APIs and backend development in .NET C# and/or Java
* Hybrid home office setup
* Great social committees that organise parties and social/sporting activities
* Annual budget for upskilling with conferences, seminars and tech-events
* 1 day per month purely dedicated to own self development
* Fantastic product discounts
I would love to hear from you if this sounds interesting, reach out to Marley Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/marley-taylor-814496122/