Full-stack .NET Developer - Consultancy
* An agile IT consultancy specialising in developing digital services and tools that make electronic businesses more efficient.
* Offices based in Helsinki and Lahti, yet allowing full remote work across Finland.
* A team of around 20 consultants, all knowledgeable professionals in their field constantly improving their skills.
* Contributing towards the development of 2-3 customer projects running simultaneously as a part of a small and close-knit project team.
* Helping with architectural design and decision making on larger-scale issues.
* Supporting and mentoring more junior colleagues when needed.
* Finnish language fluency.
* 3-4 years of experience with .NET/C# development.
* Proven experience with any modern front-end framework, including AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Knockout, jQuery, HTML5, CSS.
* Experience with JSON, LESS, REST, SVN/GIT, XML, XSS and MVC.
* Experience with participating in project architecture.
What can they offer YOU?
* Becoming a part of a professional, yet friendly and supportive team where everyone is encouraged to work together and support each other.
* Continuous professional development opportunities, with resources and several hours per week devoted to training and certifications.
* Flexible remote work with flexible working hours.
* Earning potential of up to 5,000€ per month.
* A great benefits package offered, including health care insurance, phone and laptop provided, sports and well being activity vouchers with their various partners.
This company is interviewing now! Why wait?
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com