Senior Data Engineer - Helsinki, Tampere or Remote
Our Client is now looking for a highly motivated and skilled Data Engineer to join their growing team. This company is a successful growing Finnish consultancy that specialises in data management.
More specifically, the main focus of their business is on data management, data architectures, and practical data design that enable exceptional user experiences, improved efficiency, and new business models.
They have offices in Helsinki and Tampere, but offer flexible remote working.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will join a highly-skilled team of colleagues as a Senior Data Engineer. The role entails working closely with various customers on different assignments. The main responsibilities in this role include data modelling, road-mapping, designing and proposing architectures.
Skills & Qualifications:
We hope you have:
* 5+ years of experience working with Azure, AWS or GCP cloud platforms.
* Experience with Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, ETL/ETL.
* Prior Cloud Infrastructure experience.
* Data Lake Infrastructure, Data Analytics experience.
* Cloud computing experience - hands-on.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong understanding of modern Data tools.
* Fluent Finnish AND English language skills.
What can they offer YOU?
* Extensive health-care benefits for you and your family.
* Sport/Culture/Food & Travel vouchers.
* Paid certifications.
* Remote/Hybrid working.
* exciting and challenging assignments.
* Laptop & Phone benefit.
* Wellness benefits (massage)
* Salary bonus.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com