.NET/C# Developer - Consultancy - Tampere
My client is a rapidly expanding consulting company that specializes in delivering cutting-edge solutions and services across various domains, including business intelligence and analytics, ERP, data management, and software development.
Their innovative services have made a significant impact on businesses of all sizes, from small enterprises to large international corporations. They are dedicated to helping their clients improve decision-making, operational efficiency, and overall business performance.
Their office is based in Tampere, yet they allow flexible remote work across Finland.
They are currently looking for a talented and motivated .NET/C# Developer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term project for one of their valued customers - an end-user developing a document management product. This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of a software solution while growing your skills and expertise in a collaborative and supportive environment.
* Participate in the development and deployment of the software solution
* Debug and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
* Work closely with project managers and stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
* Customising the product to the customer's needs.
* Communicating with the customer to help with deployment of software.
* Finnish language fluency.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
* At least 2-3 years of proven experience in .NET and C# development.
* Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices.
* Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
What can they offer YOU?
* Exciting Projects: join a team that tackles challenging and impactful projects using the latest technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem.
* Professional Growth: We value continuous learning and offer opportunities for skill development, certifications and career advancement.
* Collaborative Environment: Work alongside a talented and diverse team of professionals who share your passion for innovation and excellence.
* Flexible remote work and flexible working hours.
* Earning potential of up to 4,500EUR/pm + a range of benefits.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with a consultancy that values teamwork, understanding, and continuous growth, we encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com