Full Stack Developer - Espoo
They are a trusted partner for over 100 customers across Europe, with the Nordics as the focal market. They offer retail analytics for the FMCG industry retailers and brands. They provide retail planning and category analytics solutions that empower companies to increase their market share and shopper loyalty, develop their product categories, and improve their assortments and promotions.
They are the leading provider of analytics solutions, They have over 100 clients such as Proctor and Gamble and Arla. They essentially help their clients to serve shoppers better tools for understanding shoppers, so for example deciding what products to offer, in which stores and with what kind of promotional activities.
* You would be joining a development team of five developers and you would be the 6th.
* This team is responsible for developing and maintaining their product portfolio for the Finnish market. The team's largest service is Category Analytics, this is a consumer demand analysis tool used by retail branded houses as a tool for managing information. All the services you would develop are modern cloud-based SaaS (software as a service) applications.
What this means for you
* The architecture is at its early stages - opportunity to be part of something from its early phases of development (Cloud Data Engineer role)
* In house role
* Modern tech stack - opportunity to learn new tech
* Uses Snowflake - it's attractive and not used everywhere
* Encourages their employees to use 20% of their paid working time per week to develop their own skills. They can choose how to use this time and If any funds are needed - the company is happy to sponsor them
* Brand new office in Espoo
* Agile Company - 20 years history in data analytics