I'm on the lookout for senior .NET full stack developers with a particular focus on frontend to join an established team in an organic growth period.
Ideally you are someone who can take ownership of your work, be able to work independently as well as part of a team and have excellent communication / mentoring skills.
This is a great chance to be part of a diverse IT department within one of the most established brands in the financial space in Bergen.
I would love to hear from you if this sounds interesting, reach out to me at email@example.com.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions
* Write clean, well-designed code that is scalable and maintainable
* Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in software development and recommend new technologies as appropriate
* Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Professional language skills in Norwegian and English
* Understanding of APIs and backend development in .NET C# and/or Java
* Hybrid home office setup
* Great social committees that organise parties and social/sporting activities
* Annual budget for upskilling with conferences, seminars and tech-events
* 1 day per month purely dedicated to own self development