Data Warehouse Developer - Large Swedish Bank
My client in the banking industry are seeking a highly skilled and motivated DW Developer to join their team. As a key member of the Risk team, you will play a vital role in consolidating data from various data warehouses and data lakes to create a user-friendly, comprehensive solution.
You have the opportunity to:
* Work in a newly formed team with highly skilled data analysts and developers, with a high focus on delivery.
* Working with several different tools and technologies, including cloud native environments.
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and business analysts to understand data requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
* Contribute to data modelling efforts to ensure efficient data structuring and access.
* Integrate data from diverse sources, including data warehouses and data lakes.
* Ensure data quality, accuracy, and security throughout the platform.
* Develop knowledge in financial risk measures and and techniques.
What is needed in this role:
* A relevant university degree.
* 5-10 years as a Data Warehouse Developer with a strong knowledge of SQL.
* Proficiency in a variety of ETL tools.
* Understanding of data modelling concepts and practices. (Data Vault experience is meriting.)
We expect you to have:
* A deep passion for data management and a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
* Proven experience from driving deliveries.
* An eye for details and a willingness to learn.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
* Strong communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Good knowledge in Swedish, spoken and written.
What we offer when you join us:
* An open, simple and caring culture.
* Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
* An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
* Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
* Flexible working options.
* Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
If you think you'd be a good fit, or just want to find out some more information, send your CV over to email@example.com and we can arrange to have a call.