My client is looking to add to their versatile IT Team. This organization is an industry leader in the dog food manufacturing industry and is expecting over a billion in revenue FY2023.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess SOX compliance, Finance Modules, and troubleshooting experience.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
* Partner with end users to identify what security roles / privileges are needed.
* Perform F&O IT risk related engagements such as audits, risk assessments, and segregation of duties
* Participate in IT SOX audits / reviews
* Utilize sales tools
* Own all aspects of end user security
You will be Successful in this role if you have:)
* 1+ years of working within D365F&O
* Clear and effective communication skills
* Knowledge of F&O segregation duties
* BA/BS in IT
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to (EMAIL) or call (phone)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.