I'm working with an well-known, growing Microsoft Partner that has a focus in the Dynamics CRM/D365 CE space - and also sells a few of it's own products built "on top of" Dynamics CRM.
This client just won a bunch of new projects, in addition to several ongoing projects, where they could use an extra set of hands for CRM/D365 development. They are looking for someone who has experience working with Dynamics 365 v9 Online, as well as has some knowledge/exposure to Azure. You should have experience writing custom C# plug-ins in both on-premise and Online Dynamics CRM/D365 environments, as well as a strong background working with the ASP.NET/.NET framework.
This role/need is going to be a guaranteed 40 hours per week over the next 4-6 months, with high possibility of further extension beyond that.
Skills & Responsibilities:
* You should have experience with ASP.NET/.NET, MVC and API application development using C#
* You should have a thorough understanding and previous hands-on project experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) v9 Online
* You should have experience & confidence writing C# plug-ins from scratch
* Any hands-on experience with Scribe - either leading and implementing data migration or integration projects - is preferred/considered a plus
* You should have previous hands-on Dynamics CRM SDK experience
* Experience with source control (TFS/VSTS or Github)
* Master knowledge MS SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
This client is looking to speak with candidates immediately, so if you fit the above description please see below on how to apply immediately!
Send resumes directly to Nick Vizzacchero (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me directly for more information 646-540-7488.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.