Power Platform Advisor within a leading Norwegian IT consultancy in Oslo
Location: Oslo, Norway
My client is seeking an experienced Power Platform Advisor to join our dynamic and innovative team that we are currently building in Oslo. We believe in a work-life balance and a great culture, and we are proud of our modern offices and team values that prioritize collaboration and professional growth.
* Provide expert advice and guidance to clients on Power Platform solutions, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
* Collaborate with project teams to design and implement Power Platform solutions that meet clients' needs
* Deliver presentations and demonstrations of Power Platform capabilities to clients
* Stay current with the latest Power Platform developments and provide training to internal and external stakeholders
* Manage and prioritize multiple client projects while ensuring high-quality deliverables
* 5+ years of experience in Power Platform development and implementation
* Strong technical skills in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
* Experience in consulting and client relationship management
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and opportunities for career advancement in a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you are a self-starter with a passion for Power Platform and want to join a team that values your contributions, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV!