Senior .NET Developer - Consultancy - Turku, Tampere, Remote
Have you ever wanted to earn good money and have a lot of freedom whilst not having to take on the big risks/responsibilities of a freelancer? This opportunity may be something for you!
Our Client is looking for a talented Developer to join their team. This company is a relatively small yet agile family-owned consultancy, currently consisting of 25 talented professionals. The company was founded with intention of creating a community where everyone can be like at home and be themselves.
The most of the developer have 10+ years of experience and love to be supportive / share knowledge, making this a great place to learn & work.
Although the company is on the smaller side, the CEO tries their best to make sure that you are always on a project with a minimum of 1 other colleague, as they appreciate that teamwork is very important! They have offices based in Turku and Tampere, but they offer the possibility of working remotely 100% of the time.
* 7+ years of previous experience as a Software Developer
* Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
* Fluency in English is mandatory, as this is their working language
* Finnish language skills viewed as beneficial
What can they offer YOU?
* High earning potential with low risk involved
* Human-centric culture
* They take care of their clients and employees and we have chosen to focus on keeping ourselves happy rather than pursuing rapid growth
* Full control of your working day: as long as the customer is happy, you will have all the freedom you will need to balance out your work, life, hobbies, family, and friends.
* A well-known Client base
Our client is looking to begin the interview process as soon as possible with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International
is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com