GCP Architect -Helsinki
Our Client is a Finnish energy company selling CO2-friendly energy to multiple different industries. They are the dominant market leader in the Nordics and are currently experiencing a very exciting time as business is booming! Due to rapid growth, they are now looking for a talented GCP Architect to join their highly skilled team and help them not only grow but reach their goals to be CO2 neutral.
Role and responsibilities:
You would join the team as a GCP Architect, working closely with the infrastructure team members to help across various areas. The team consists of highly-skilled and very supportive colleagues and we can ensure you that not one day will be the same and it will certainly not be boring.
* You have a pivotal role in facilitating cloud expertise throughout the organization and empowering both IT and business stakeholders to adopt cloud services in a well-governed and risk-managed fashion
* You would provide architecture input on assigned projects serving as subject matter expert and ensuring established standards and guidelines are followed
* You would Taking responsibility of cloud governance and treat the cloud as your product and solution architects and product owners as the customers you are enabling
* Functional design, lifecycle management, capacity management, availability management, business continuity, and security compliance of the cloud platforms
* Ability to make well-defined technical decisions pertaining to technical deployment strategy which meet business needs
* Provide operational expertise to maintain Cloud infrastructure (technical and budgetary)
Skills and requirements:
* Strong understanding Cloud/Hybrid IT and its associated technologies including Azure and Google cloud platforms.
* Strong knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps
* Hands-on experience in implementing cloud resources via automation
* Experience working with Kubernetes
* Willing to take responsibility, well-organized, self-motivated, and systematic way of working.
* Solution-oriented mindset with effective communication and collaboration skills.
What can they offer YOU?
* Low hierarchy & flat structure - management is easily accessible. This consequently means you can have a big say in how things are done and have the opportunity to influence!
* You are the go-to person for the GCP operations within this company!
* Positive company vision - renewable energy sector, environmentally friendly approach
* They think that technology/digitalisation is key to their growth
* This company has the 10th biggest revenue in Finland so financially strong but has the atmosphere of a small, flexible company without bureaucracy!
* Salary upto 6000€ per month + bonus + benefits!
This company is interviewing now! Why wait?
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to email@example.com
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com