Master Data Management Specialist - Tampere/ Remote
Are you an expert in Master Data Management seeking a fresh challenge? Keep reading!
Our client, a prominent Finnish consultancy specializing in Software Development, Software Testing, and Master Data Management, is on the lookout for individuals like you. With a track record of working with both global industrial giants and burgeoning small to medium-sized enterprises, they excel in designing and implementing tailored software solutions. Their expertise extends to embedded systems, system-level software, software testing, and the training of in-house experts.
Skills and requirements:
If your expertise aligns with any of the following areas, we would be delighted to hear from you:
* Proficiency in Master Data Repository
* Familiarity with Data Integration Tools
* Experience with Data Quality Tools
* Knowledge of Data Governance Tools
* Expertise in Data Matching and Deduplication Tools
* Proficiency with Data Profiling Tools
* Mastery of Data Security and Access Control Tools
* Skill in using Data Mastering Tools
* Understanding of Data Governance Frameworks
* Familiarity with Metadata Management Tools
* Knowledge of Data Stewardship Tools
* Experience in creating Master Data Quality Dashboards and Reporting
* Expertise in Workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Tools
* Proficiency in Version Control and Audit Trail Tools
* Familiarity with Data Governance Council and Collaboration Tools
Benefits of joining this team include:
* Remote and hybrid work options offered by clients
* Significant opportunities for professional development, including potential certification sponsorship
* Comprehensive benefits package, including insurance, internet, phone, laptop, and lunch vouchers
Please note that all applicants must be based in Finland.
The salary for this position ranges from €4,000 to €6,500 per month, depending on seniority. If you are ready for a rewarding challenge in Master Data Management, we encourage you to apply.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role doesn't align perfectly with your expectations, we encourage you to reach out anyway. Send us an email highlighting your areas of interest.
Nigel Frank International leads the global arena in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we have placed over 20,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals with partners, ISVs, and end users within the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com.