Senior Full Stack Developer - Product Development - Uusimaa
Our Client is hiring a Senior Full-stack Developer to join their growing and highly skilled team. The company is a global leader in solutions that are focused on industrial, storage, and warehouse solutions. They work with companies in the Automotive, Farming, Food & Beverage, and other industries. Their Finland market is proving to be their most profitable globally - this means that they have plans to further expand and grow their team.
The company has a smaller IT Development team, consisting of mainly Senior Developers with a few juniors joining them soon. Currently, their focus is to improve the overall quality of their customized solutions - to give one specific example - with the scalability of each solution to be ready for future demand.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 4+ years of previous software development experience
* They are open-minded about technologies and are fully supportive of training staff in new areas.
* Relevant Degree or Long-term professional work is appreciated.
* Fluency in both English and Finnish is required.
* Competitive salary: 5000-6500€ per month
* Lunch vouchers, Culture vouchers, Mobile telephone and Laptop, Health-care and more.
* Low hierarchy.
* No micro-management.
* Growing team for a stable company - with a great history in Finland.
This company is interviewing now! Why wait?
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem. For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com