.NET DEVELOPER - Helsinki - Turku - Tampere
Our client is currently seeking two web developers to join their team, which currently comprises 60 members. They exclusively serve large enterprise customers and assign each customer a small team of approximately six employees to handle their projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a software developer, you will collaborate with data engineers and BI consultants to enhance existing functionalities. In addition to customer projects, there is internal work to be completed. This work varies depending on whether the customer operates in a modern environment or has greenfield projects in a public cloud, or if they are legacy customers still reliant on outdated technology. Candidates may find themselves involved in maintenance, creating add-ons, or possibly migrating to a new, modern .NET stack.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficiency in Finnish is a prerequisite.
* A background in either .NET or PHP development is required.
* Fridays can be utilized for training and certifications to further develop your skills.
* The office promotes an open-door policy and maintains a flat hierarchy, fostering a youthful and enjoyable work environment.
* You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with prominent enterprise clients.
* Additional benefits include private health insurance, lunch/culture vouchers, and phone benefits.
* They have offices around Finland and offer a very flexible remote working policy.
Does this sound interesting? Send your application today or message me for more information on email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are.