Software Developer (C# & C++) - Tampere
My client are looking for a Software Developer to join their talented team. They have a time saving solution for companies plating/manufacturing products. The AI technology that they are making is designed to quality check manufacturing products such as cars, mobile phones etc.
What more? No other company has been able to do what our client has done yet which is a huge game changer and something exciting to be a part of. They have a well-known customer base including e.g. Porsche.
* Backlog refinement with the team, turning requirements into technical tasks.
* Backend design, interfaces, integration towards different systems, database design.
* Making code and reviewing for other developers' code (incl. external developers' code) in C#, Python and other tools in use.
* Documentation (technical documentation, business level documentation).
* Technical support towards customer interface.
* Development work for backend/frontend against customer-facing solutions.
* Proficiency in C# and C++
* Beneficial if you have experience in the following: Python, WPF, ASP.NET, REST API's, Linux, UI Skills, Azure
* Good technical documentation skills
What can they offer YOU?
* In addition to a fair salary, you'll get access to comprehensive benefits and bonuses.
* A small, close-knit team that supports each other.
* No micromanagement and a lot of freedom in your work.
* Lots of flexibility to work remotely.
If this described you, you're the person we're looking for!
For more information about this and other opportunities, please contact Jennie Selen, Recruitment Consultant on +358 75 3252517 or email email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the world's leading Microsoft recruiter. Our Nordic division specialises in recruitment for Microsoft and Microsoft suppliers in Finland and the rest of the Nordic region.