Azure Infra Architect - Helsinki or Remote
Job title: Azure Infra Architect
Location: Helsinki, or can be 100% remote
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Architect to join their growing team. The are a product-development company and their business is booming. Therefore, they are now in need of extra reinforcement to come and help them with their exciting projects. Currently, they are in a process of migrating all of their data into Azure.
You will be a part of the talented DevOps and Software Architecture team. This team is responsible for the current and future architecture and technological choices concerning the company's different products. In addition to doing architectural work, you will participate in developing the products. Other daily tasks will include using your expertise to mentor your junior colleagues and taking part in other interesting projects related to software development.
Skills and requirements:
* Strong understanding about CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes services and cloud networks (preferably Azure).
* Previous hands on experience on designing or implementing CI/CD pipelines & infra as code.
* Extensive experience in programming web-based software, either with Java, .NET or some other equivalent programming language.
* Experience in developing applications with Azure.
* Deep and wide understanding of software architecture models and frameworks and have experience in designing and implementing different types of software.
* Strong understanding of databases and SQL.
* You are fluent in English, written and spoken. Finnish language skills are appreciated but not mandatory.
Technologies and key words(not all are required)
Azure, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, React for mobile development, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, Junit, Ansible, Git, (not all are required)
What can they offer YOU?
* Competitive salary and a bonus program
* Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
* Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being and your career - with time dedicated regularly to you
* Yearly budget for professional development
* Flexible working hours and remote work
* Extensive occupational health services
* Lunch and recreational benefits
* Employee-hosted recreational clubs - also virtually
This company is interviewing now! Why wait?
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 perm and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.nigelfrank.com