D365 F&O Manager l Fully Remote l Microsoft Gold Partner l $180K-$200K Salary l Direct Hire
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leadership team of a Microsoft Gold partner. This position will help lead the D365 F&O practice. Core responsibilities will center on delivering innovative solutions to foster strong relationships with key accounts, proactively anticipating and mitigating their technical challenges to become a trusted advisor.
More specifically this role with manage and lead all phases of the implementation process and will serve in a project management / solutions architect capacity. This will entail: preparing business requirements, creating system design(s), supervising software configuration / testing / training / deployment, and ensuring quality assurance measures are met by the team.
Skills & Qualifications
To be successful in the role you will bring a strong knowledge of business processes and application skills. In addition you will have:
* Significant experience working as a consultant with direct involvement in pre-sales and technical delivery
* High proficiency in D365 F&O with a focus in finance, purchasing, sales, inventory and production
* Understanding of database structure and design
* Possess strong decision making and time management skills
* Ability to work in and help lead small teams
This client offers a highly competitive benefits package including:
* Company paid major medical health benefits
* Company paid dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability
* 401k Plan
* 4 weeks of PTO
* Expected travel less than 35%
* 80 hours annual training
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate quickly. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 312.651.3027.