Data & Analytics Project Lead
We are partnered up with a boutique inhouse Norwegian consultancy, located in central Oslo. This particular team is part of a bigger group which has over 2000 employees across Norway focusing heavily within the financial markets.
The Business Analytics division within the Digital group which consists of around 25 talented individuals that play a key role within the wider business as they offer a wide scope of Data & Insight solutions to their customers both internal and external. The sole aim is to provide insights to further explain the impact of their data, their performance as a whole, and drive recommendations to how they can improve their business.
Many of their customers of small to medium size enterprises, giving the department to freedom to work close to C level, take on the full project themselves, and give their team to make more of an impact and influence on these projects
As a Project Manager you'll be involved closely with the business and using data as a tool to help influence decision making as well as managing a small team, driving productivity and influencing strategic decisions! They are looking for someone who is motivated, has a commercial mindset and has strong technical knowledge. You will have the opportunity to pitch suggestions, demonstrate trends that really impact success. The environment you'll work in with be extremely free and you are encouraged to be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions that will ultimately be built by data driven insights.
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Solid Analytics or Engineering background
- Proven experience in leading teams.
- Broad experience with Data mining, preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive analytics all to provide insights and useful information in order to make data driven suggestions.
- Proven experience with ETL processes and comfortable accessing data and extracting data yourself, and prepping it for analytics purposes
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI and Azure platforms
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- A good eye for spotting trends, understanding businesses and being able to advice clients why certain things are happening.
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org