Do you have a passion for music? I'm working with a client within the music industry that realising the importance of data for their operations is looking to expand their BI team to help them become more data driven.
Here you'll be working within the BI team which helps this company be at the forefront of their operations within the music industry. Here you'll be in demand and be working with large amounts of data to support the needs of various departments.
Your role as a developer here will work closely with large parts of the business as well as external actors, working on projects from requirements though to delivery. As such you'll be working both back end and front end to develop and maintain their BI environment. Work here will also be aiming to develop the businesses Data Science and Machine Learning capabilities.
Here your role will include…
* Developing and maintaining the BI environment
* Running projects which will vary from smaller scale to large through the full life-cycle
* Training employees in the use of BI
An ideal candidate will have…
* Years' experience working as a BI developer
* Understanding of BI platforms (Power BI, DAX, Power query M, SSAS Tabular, SQL Server, T-SQL and SSIS
* Experience with cloud solutions for BI (Azure/ AWS)
* Understanding working with different types of BI/DW architecture for data storage and modelling
On a personal level they are looking for you to have a Problem solving mentality and motivated by complex challenges which you solve within your team. It's also crucial that you enjoy and can contribute towards knowledge sharing.
What can they offer you…
* Combine passion for music with love for technology
* If you're a curious person who wants to be to have their say in work then this is the place for you, if you have a good idea you will be listened to and able to implement this, and see the results of your success quickly
* A company that care about their team spirirt, encouraged through monthly breakfasts within the office, and after work activities
* Gym in the building which you have access to
So what do you think? Could this be your next step? Even if you're unsure or would like to hear about the other positions we have available then reach out and we can arrange a time to discuss this in more detail.
Linked in: linkedin.com/in/anna-wingfield-25851b242