This client is a newer group formed from an established organisation with offices across Sweden, as such you will be able to join a organisation with a fresh and exciting feel yet with the stability from the backing of an established organisation.
This company recognises the growing market demand for data-driven solutions and wants you to join them on their journey to help their clients generate the most value from their data and meet their growing needs.
The interesting aspect about this role is that it is fully remote and even able to be worked from anywhere in Europe providing it's within 1 +/- time difference so there is no need or you to be located within Sweden for this role! Although this is a remote position this company has a excellent work culture which is cultivated through social activities and fikas which they have twice a day!
Their ambition here is to deliver full-scale projects and want their consultants to be a specialist in one field but require their consultants to have the ambition to learn something new and expand their technical knowledge.
For this role a successful candidate will have:
* Significant experience in data and BI
* Data modelling and analysis
* Experience working with cloud solutions: Azure, AWS or GCP
* Experience building dashboards and visualisations in Qlik
* Experience working with customers, understanding their needs and meeting their demands
* Consulting experience, or think you would be a good fit for this
* Experience or desire to work in project management/ leadership
On a personal level, this company is looking for someone that can add to their happy work culture. You here will be granted freedom over your work, compensation, working hours and professional progression. Here you will thrive within an energetic environment that grants you autonomy over your work and work life.
What can they offer you?
* Excellent work-life balance, priding itself as more than just a work place this company has won awards for employee satisfaction. As a consultant here you will be given much autonomy and freedom with the hours that you work and the projects that you are on.
* Flexible salary package, you get choice of what you would like to take as salary, pension or other perks. Which are open to discussion depending on your preferences.
* Opportunity to work with big clients and across all industries, here you have the unparalleled experience to expand your knowledge and interact with the biggest and best.
So what are your thoughts? this really is an opportunity that can't be missed. Here you have the freedom and control over your work, the ability to work with some of the strongest consultants in the market and on some really cool projects.