Are you a talented Delivery Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, and expanding company?
My client is a Global organisation within the IT industry who are putting a focus on their cloud-based Data Management system
This role will involve project delivery and building long-lasting customer and partner relationships.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
The delivery manager will be
* responsible for managing a portfolio of customers and partners.
* managing and delivering multiple Agile projects at the same time, and will be expected to both initiate projects as well as manage ongoing projects.
* delivering to the agreed timelines and milestones,
* detecting, managing, and escalating risk and issues,
* helping the customer and partner define and scope the use cases of the product.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
Desired Skill-Set -
* strong delivery and/or project management experience within software and digital delivery, and demonstrate which processes and delivery methods to use in different situations,
* ability to mediate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels,
* understanding of or strong interest in data and data management,
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
Base Salary - From £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Attractive Pension scheme
* Healthcare cash plan
* Remote first policy
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days holiday excluding standard public holidays
Working Location - Fully Remote
Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Telephone: 0191 338 7633