This consultancy firm are one to watch! Since their beginning in 2012 they have been steadily growing and are looking to add a Solution Architect to their multi-disciplinary team.
This organisation offers sustainable analytics platforms and offer bespoke solutions to meet their clients needs. They offer services based in Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP BI and other industry leading solutions. Here they offer their technical know-how with their business acumen to give their clients the edge they need within their markets.
They understand the need to stay ahead in a dynamic IT environment as such they have a strong focus on Advanced Analytics using cutting edge technology such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and predictive analysis.
Your role here as a Solution Architect will involve advising stakeholders to translate business needs into reliable and scalable cloud solutions.
An Ideal Candidate will...
* University Degree from Tech or Business
* Ability to lead and advise customer stakeholders
* Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-scale ETL / ELT pipelines
* Familiar with Microsoft Azure Data lake, SQL database and data warehouse solutions and PowerBI
So what can they offer you?
* As a social company they offer two annual adventures - one of which is for leisure and the other business related.
* Ability to work with the latest tech capabilities for a player who is starting to catch attention in their market.
* Interesting projects with a team of consultants who are experts in their field and passionate about data
This really is an interesting opportunity for you to grow a modern and successful consultancy who has a fresh approach to how they work.
Let's arrange a time to discuss this in more detail and the other roles we have available.
Linked in: linkedin.com/in/anna-wingfield-25851b242