If you're an Azure professional and you're looking to take the next step in your career then this is the opportunity for you. My client is an international organisation looking to expand their Nordic team, as such here you will be working with some of the best consultants in the market, using the latest tech within the Microsoft stack and on some interesting projects with huge company names.
As a leading force within the market of data and analytics this organisation has employees and offices spread across the world, however your roles here will specifically be within their new-ish Nordic team. Here you will get the opportunity to work within a fresh and exciting group but with the stability that comes from a global giant. Although part of a wider international organisation this division stresses it's autonomy and cultivates its own Nordic culture.
In this role you will…
* Work within a multi-discipline team
* Work throughout full life-cycle bespoke projects deploying data products and pipelines
* Ensure data-driven solutions are delivered to improve your client needs and ultimately helping them gain a competitive edge within their markets.
* Work with internationally recognised companies across all industries.
Here you will be using Azure SQL Server, Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Python and Power BI. Experience in these is an essential for joining this company.
This organisation really cares about the technical progression of its employees and owes its success to its technical competence of its consultants. As such you will be supported to explore and become an expert in which ever areas you are interested in.
An ideal candidate will have…
* Experience working with big data
* Experience supporting data scientists
* Experience/ knowledge of cloud technologies
* Knowledge of data solutions, data lakes, data warehouses
What can they offer you?
* Extremely competitive salary and benefits from a large organisation
* The chance to work within an ambitious team who are dominating their market
* A work environment driven by technology
* You will be joining a team built from the ground up, they're in a phase of steady expansion so now is the perfect time to join what will be a major player.
If you're looking for a position where you can expand your technical competence and work for a company with a sole focus on technology and data then this is the perfect next step for you.
Let's arrange a time to talk and we can discuss this in more detail.