IT Business Analyst
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious company? My client are a global organisation within the Entertainment industry, who are going through a huge IT Transformation. This opportunity will give you a lot of autonomy to really affect change and drive improvement within the business.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Oversee Business Improvement Processes within the organisation.
* Be the liaison between the Business Users and the 3rd Party IT Consultancy who are working on a number of BI and Data projects for them.
* Liaise with stakeholders from every department within the business.
* Gather Requirements.
* Run training and workshops around Power BI.
* UAT - Test out some of the work the 3rd party are doing, providing detailed analysis and suggest improvements.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI - creating some reports from scratch, teaching business users to create their own as well as help troubleshoot them when required.
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Data Modelling
These are a few examples of projects that the 3rd party consultancy working on, to give you an example of what you will be assisting
* Power BI Development
* Integration Repository
* Process Improvement
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years' experience working as a BA and working with Data.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise and articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Electric car/salary sacrifice scheme
* Discounts on Tickets
* Working Location - Hybrid - Average is 2 or 3 days a week in an office, but it could be 5 days one week if there is a project roll out. It completely depends on the project work. They are flexible.
* Office Location - Central London & Woking
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages