Are you looking for a role in an industry that you genuinely care about and have an interest in? I'm working with a client on a role that will allow you to merge your passion for music with your love of data.
They're looking for a BI developer to join their BI team, which helps this company remain at the forefront of their operations within the music industry. Here your role will have one foot in IT development and another in the business operations where you will be involved working with external actors.
This client works with large amounts of data regarding music usage and recognises the importance of the BI team in making sense of this to help move the business forward. Owed to this importance the BI team is in high demand and as such not only will you be working with large amounts of data but you will also be in working cross collaboration with various departments within the company. This client has created a BI platform which you will use to understand and analyse these big data sets.
Your role as a developer here will work closely with large parts of the business as well as external actors, working on projects from requirements though to delivery. As such you'll be working both back end and front end to develop and maintain their BI environment. Work here will also be aiming to develop the businesses Data Science and Machine Learning capabilities.
Here your role will include…
* Working both back and front end
* Developing and maintaining the BI environment, and training STIM employees in its use
* Environmental monitoring and implementing new techniques/ methods
* Running projects which will vary from smaller scale to large through the full life-cycle
An ideal candidate will have…
* Multiple years' experience working as a BI developer
* Understanding of BI platforms (Power BI, DAX, Power query M, SSAS Tabular, SQL Server, T-SQL and SSIS
* Experience with cloud solutions for BI (Azure/ AWS)
* Understanding working with different types of BI/DW architecture for data storage and modelling
On a personal level they are looking for you to have a Problem solving mentality and motivated by complex challenges which you solve within your team. It's also crucial that you enjoy and can contribute towards knowledge sharing. They feel a humble and positive approach will best compliment their team and their culture they have cultivated.
What can they offer you…
* Combine passion for music with love for technology
* If you're a curious person who wants to be to have their say in work then this is the place for you, if you have a good idea you will be listened to and able to implement this, and see the results of your success quickly
* A company that care about their team spirit, encouraged through monthly breakfasts within the office, and after work activities
* Gym in the building which you have access to
If you want your next position to be more than just a job and instead be one that you genuinely care about and reflects your interests then this could be the perfect role for you. Here you will have technical and business facing responsibilities and have the opportunity to impact an already strong business.
If you'd like to apply send me your CV or simply send me a message through email or linkedin