Are you looking to expand your technical skills while working for a well-known company within their market and with some of best consultants in the industry?
Whether their clients need a completely new platform in the cloud or an improvement of an existing solution or Data Warehouse for its continued use, this company does it all. Here their projects span across Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Engineering
As this organisation has some of the strongest consultants they want to ensure that this remains the same and as such they are looking for an individual who is constantly seeking to progress themselves technically and professionally.
Here you will be working on projects delivering solutions in a wide variety of industries, and typically with a focus on Data warehousing but also other full scope BI projects
An Ideal Candidate will have
* Few years' experience working within Microsoft BI platforms
* Bonus if you have a background in consultancy or the personal skills which enable you to sell yourselves and your skills.
* Knowledge/ interest in Data Warehouse projects
Beneficial if you have Azure of GCP experience used on projects
What can they offer you…
* This company understands the importance of its employees being social and having fun, as such here are optional social activities such as brunch, cinema and sports clubs as well as internal training courses. Here is a rare opportunity to be part of a consultancy that prioritises creating their own company identity and community.
* Flexible renumeration model, here you have control over your benefits/ salary and pension and can change this depending on your needs.
* Extremely competitive salary and benefits as such they have never lost an employee owed to this reason and here is the opportunity for even junior level hard workers to earn large amounts
* Because of their reputation they have a huge range of assignments and customers.
Let's arrange a time to discuss this in more detail and the other roles we have available.
Linked in: linkedin.com/in/anna-wingfield-25851b242