Data Platform Consultant
I am working with one of Norway's most recognised Data & Analytics Partners within Norwary and are looking to continue their successes going forward by winning some fantastic new projects in the finance space
The company has been recently presented with several awards for their contributions to Data and AI across the community. Through delivering scalable data platforms, data science practices to insight models, they are becoming very well known throughout Norway for their work.
As a Data Platform Specialist you will have the opportunity to develop modern platforms with a choice of Azure or Snowflake depending on which project suits you and your career goals
You will be part of a flat structure so you will be able to have a great deal of influence across the departments direction but also with their customers as they want everyone to play their part.
You're time will be split between project deliverables, workshops, certifications and many social events. It's a fun environment where you be pushed to grow your competency, and be the best at your profession!
- Solid experience in Data & Analytics
- Experience across various ecosystems such as Azure, AWS and Snowflake
- Proven experience in working on development, architecture across end to end implementations!
- ETL tools (Synapse, ADF, SSIS), cubes and data modeling
- Analysis and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Excel)
- Ability to work with some of Norway's top talent
- A company with a true passion for data
- Award winning projects across the public and private sectors, some of which are having a huge impact on society.
- Biggest spenders on courses and career programmes allowing you to accelerate your career
- Flat structure / open door policy, meaning your contributions will always been seen and heard!
Be part of an enviornment where you'll truly be recognised and excellerate your career!
Get in touch with Lewis Reeves on email@example.com