Our client has been the leader in occupational health since 1979, looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. This role is full-time and hybrid; 3 days on-site and 2 days remote in Addison, TX. Our client cannot sponsor candidates at this time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Writing Stored Procedures and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
* Setting up Data Factory as an infrastructure that interacts with the ML Platform.
* Working within the Clinical Analytics team alongside Data Scientists and Engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of Data Engineering experience.
* Azure: ideally experience with Azure ML, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Flow, and Azure Functions.
* SQL scripting experience.
* Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts