My client is an IT Services and Consulting firm in the DMV Area, looking for a Production/Data Engineer to join their team. This role is full-time and 100% on-site in Washington, DC. They are actively interviewing at this time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build, operate, and maintain high-performance services for platforms, and products.
* Write code to build and maintain enterprise data integration pipelines.
* Work closely with engineers to advocate and participate in systems design.
Skills & Qualifications
* Active TS/SCI with a CI or FS Polygraph.
* Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification(Sec+, CISSP, etc).
* Active DoD 8570 Computing Environment Certification(Linux+, RedHat Certified System Administrator, etc)
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
* 401k Match.
* Maternity and Paternity Leave