Our client is an IT Services and Consulting firm in the DMV Area, looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team. This role is full-time and hybrid; 3 days on-site and 2 days remote in Washington, DC. Our client is actively interviewing at this time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate closely with key stakeholder partners and the IT team to evaluate customer requests for new systems, applications, product standards, and services.
* Perform risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
* Analyze and validate system designs against requirements and specifications.
Skills & Qualifications
* Active TS/SCI clearance.
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a Systems Engineer provisioning, installing, and supporting on-premise mission-critical systems.
* Experience working in a DevSecOps environment and the ability to work well on a team as well as individually.
* Experience maintaining and managing an on-premise VMWare infrastructure.
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
* Health Savings Account (HSA).