Our client is an IT Services and Consulting firm in the DMV Area, looking for a Senior M365 Engineer to join their team. This role is hybrid; 3 days on-site and 2 days remote in Bethesda, MD. They are actively interviewing at this time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop comprehensive migration strategies and plans tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
* Provide advanced troubleshooting and support for Microsoft Teams-related issues.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Microsoft Teams with other systems and services.
* Implement best practices for security, compliance, and governance within Microsoft Teams.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Microsoft collaboration and communication technologies, with a focus on Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
* Familiarity with Microsoft 365 (Office 365) administration and other cloud technologies.
* Knowledge of third-party integrations and migration tools.
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* PTO/Federal Holidays Off
* Short and Long-Term Disability